AirDroid Cast now allows you to cast a computer screen (both Mac and Windows) to an Android device under LAN(same WiFi).
Step One: Download and Installation
Computer: Go to AirDroid Official Website Download Center, download AirDroid Cast Desktop Client and then install it into your computer. Select the corresponding installation package according to the system type：
Android device: Search AirDroid Cast in Play Store, and Install it on your phone.
Step Two: Cast the computer screen to the Android device
1. Open AirDroid Cast Desktop Client on your computer, and go to the Cast to.
2. Open AirDroid Cast on your Android device, and go to Receive Screen Cast.
3. Enter the cast code of your Android device into the AirDroid Cast Desktop Client.
4. Tap OK on the casting request on your Android device to start casting the computer screen.
|Rotate screen||listen to/ silence the Android microphone||listen to/ silence the PC microphone||Stop casting||Collapse/Expand navigation bar|
Computer Desktop Client:
- ① Current status, Sharing when casting, and Pause when suspend
- ② Pause/ Start casting
- ③ Switch screen (only available when the cast computer is connected to multiple screens)
- ④ Microphone, transmit/mute the microphone of the Android device
- ⑤ Sound, listen to/ silence the computer
- ⑥ Stop casting
- ⑦ Collapse/Expand navigation bar
Cast a computer screen to a mobile device under different networks is already under development. If you are urging to use it, you can use AirDroid Cast Web Client on your phone browser.