AirDroid Cast now allows you to cast an iOS screen (both Mac and Windows) to an Android device under LAN(same WiFi).
Step One: Download and Installation
Android Device: Go to Play Store, search and Install AirDroid Cast.
iOS Device: Go to App Store, search and GET AirDroid Cast.
Step Two: Cast the iOS screen to the Android device
1. Open AirDroid Cast on the iOS device.
2. Open AirDroid Cast on the Android device, and go to Receive Screen Cast.
3. Enter the cast code that shows on the Android device to the iOS device, and tap Start Casting. Or you can scan the QR code directly.
4. Tap OK on the casting request on the Android device.
5. Tap Start Broadcast on the iOS device to start mirroring.
|Rotate screen||listen to/silence the iOS microphone||listen to/silence the Android microphone||Stop casting||Collapse/Expand navigation bar|
listen to/share iOS media sound
|listen to/silence the iOS microphone||listen to/silence the Android microphone|
Cast an iOS screen to an Android device under different networks is already under development. If you are urging to use it, you can use AirDroid Cast Web Client on your phone browser.
How to Cast an Android device screen to an iOS Device via AirDroid Cast?