AirDroid Cast is a lightweight and wireless tool that allows you to mirror the screen from mobile devices (Android & iOS) to a computer (Windows & Mac), even the mobile devices and computers are far away from each other (placed in different places). Besides mirroring the device's screen, AirDroid Cast also supports mirroring the device's audio and the microphone's sound. If you upgrade AirDroid Cast Premium, you can remotely cast 5 devices' screens simultaneously, which really helps you stay productive while Live-streaming or Teaching online.
How to use AirDroid Cast?
Step 1: Free Download
Received End (Computer): Download AirDroid Cast from AirDroid Cast official website
Step 2: Cast Android Devices' Screen
1. Initiate the request of casting on the Android device
Open AirDroid Cast on your mobile device and computer, then initiate the request of casting in the following two ways:
- Cast by Cast code: Input the 9 Cast Code shown on your computer and tap START CASTING
- Cast by QR code: Use your phone to scan the QR code shown on your computer and tap START CASTING
Notes For First Time Casting
For the first time to use AirDroid Cast, a pop-up window of Record audio permission will appear on your device, to make sure you can mirror the device's audio and the microphone's sound normally, please allow this permission for AirDroid Cast.
2. Accept the request of casting on the Computer
After tapping START CASTING on your phone, a request for casting window "Allow the device XXX to cast its screen on this computer?" will pop-up on your computer, please click Allow to accept the request. (If you don't want to receive the request every time, you can check the option "Trust this device and never ask me again")
3. Enable Casting Permission on the Android device
After accepting the casting request from the computer, a casting permission page and window "AirDroid Cast will start capturing everything that's displayed on your screen" will pop-up on your Android device, please tap ENABLE and Start now to enable the permission.
- If you found there is an option "Don't show again" on the pop-up window, check it and you will not receive the permission window again.
- If you couldn't find the option "Don't show again" on the pop-up window, it may because you are running Android 10 above OS or a custom OS. AirDroid as a developer is not allowed to design this permission window, you can check the details here.
4. Casting Successfully
After all the above steps are done, your Android device's screen should appear on your computer now.
- Currently, you can mirror a maximum of 5 mobile devices to the computer, just scan the same QR code or enter the same cast code.
- All the features in Local/LAN connection mode are free and no account required
- If you want to use AirDroid Cast in remote connection mode, you will need to upgrade to Premium.
Q: Can I pause the screencast?
A: Yes, there is a Pause icon on the Android device, just tap it to pause the screencast.
Q: Does AirDroid Cast supports mirror devices' audio?
A: Yes, you can check the details here: How to cast the device's internal audio and microphone sound by using AirDroid Cast?
Q: Can I use AirDroid Cast on iOS devices?
A: Yes, you can check the details here: How to Mirror iOS Device's Screen to PC by Using AirDroid Cast?