AirDroid Cast is a lightweight and wireless tool that allows you to mirror the screen from mobile devices (Android & iOS) to a computer (Windows & Mac), even the mobile devices and computers are far away from each other (placed in different places). Besides mirroring the device's screen, AirDroid Cast also supports mirroring the device's audio and the microphone's sound. If you upgrade AirDroid Cast Premium, you can remotely cast 5 devices' screens simultaneously, which really helps you stay productive while Live-streaming or Teaching online.
How to use AirDroid Cast to mirror the screen of your Android devices to a Windows/macOS computer?
Step 1: Free Download
Received End (Computer): Download AirDroid Cast from AirDroid Cast official website
Step 2: Cast Android Devices' Screen to your computer
You can use the following ways in AirDroid Cast to cast your Android devices to a computer, check out the step details below:
In this way, you can use your phone's AirDroid Cast to scan the QR code or input the Cast Code, and your local or remote iOS or Android devices screen will cast to this computer. check out the cast steps below:
1. Initiate the cast request on the Android device
Open AirDroid Cast on your mobile device and computer, then initiate the cast request in the following two ways:
- Cast by Cast code: Input the 9 Cast Code shown on your computer and tap START CASTING
- Cast by QR code: Use your phone to scan the QR code shown on your computer and the cast request will send automatically
Notes For First Time Casting
For the first time to use AirDroid Cast, a pop-up window of Record audio permission will appear on your device, to make sure you can mirror the device's audio and the microphone's sound normally, please allow this permission for AirDroid Cast.
2. Accept the request of casting on the Computer
After tapping START CASTING on your phone, a request for casting window "Allow the device XXX to cast its screen on this computer?" will pop up on your computer, please click Allow to accept the request. (If you don't want to receive the request every time, you can check the option "Trust this device and never ask me again")
3. Enable Casting Permission on the Android device
After accepting the casting request from the computer, a casting permission page and window "AirDroid Cast will start capturing everything that's displayed on your screen" will pop up on your Android device, please tap ENABLE and Start now to enable the permission.
- If you found there is an option "Don't show again" on the pop-up window, check it and you will not receive the permission window again.
- If you couldn't find the option "Don't show again" on the pop-up window, it may because you are running Android 10 above OS or a custom OS. AirDroid as a developer is not allowed to design this permission window, you can check the details here.
4. Casting Successfully
After all the above steps are done, your Android device's screen should appear on your computer now.
This feature only available on iOS and macOS devices.
In this way, you will able to use a USB cable to cast the screen of your mobile device to a computer.
Developing, coming soon!