The remote control feature for AirDroid Remote Support is enabled by installing an add-on (secured by AirDroid) on the client/user’s device.
To provide the support with remote control function, please follow the steps below:
1. From the AirDroid Business Desktop Client (supporter), enter the 9-digit code which conducts from the client’s mobile device. And the client needs to click Accept for the remote support session.
2. Please click Screen Sharing first. It can be enabled from the Desktop Client or the mobile device. And ask the client to click Start Now on the mobile device to enable screen sharing.
3. From the AirDroid Business Desktop Client (supporter), tap the Tutorial Gesture icon on the left-hand side, then tap Remote Control to enter remote control mode.
Note: For controlled devices lower than Android 7.0 and iOS-controlled devices, the remote control function in Remote Support is not currently supported.
4. Ask your client to tap the Allow and Download now buttons on their AirDroid Remote Support app, which will initiate the remote control add-on download process.
5. Once the add-on is downloaded and installed, ask the client to return to the AirDroid Remote Support app and proceed with the following steps, Enable permission＞Installed services＞Allow, for the add-on to work properly.
6. After the add-on grants permission, the remote control will be enabled automatically.
If you are unclear about the differences between AirDroid Business and AirDroid Remote Support for Business, please refer to this article: AirDroid Business or Remote Support for Business, Which is Better for me?