AirDroid Cast is a lightweight and wireless tool that allows you to mirror the screen from mobile devices (Android & iOS) to a computer (Windows & Mac), even the mobile devices and computers are far away from each other (placed in different places). Besides mirroring the device's screen, AirDroid Cast also supports mirroring the device's audio and the microphone's sound. If you upgrade AirDroid Cast Premium, you can remotely cast 5 devices' screens simultaneously, which really helps you stay productive while Live-streaming or Teaching online.
Step 1: Free Download
Received End (Computer): Download AirDroid Cast from AirDroid Cast official website
Cast End (iOS device): Download AirDroid Cast from AppStore
Step 2: Cast iOS Devices' Screen
1. Initiate the casting request from the iOS device
Open AirDroid Cast on the iOS device and computer, then initiate the casting request from the iOS device
- Cast by Cast code: Input the 9 Cast Code shown on your computer and tap START CASTING
- Cast by QR code: Use the iOS device to scan the QR code shown on your computer and tap START CASTING
For the first time to use AirDroid Cast, the microphone and notification permission page will appear on your device, to make sure you can mirror the device's audio and the microphone's sound normally, please allow this permission for AirDroid Cast.
2. Accept the request of casting on the Computer
After tapping START CASTING on your phone, a request for casting window "Allow the device XXX to cast its screen on this computer?" will pop-up on your computer, please click Allow to accept the request. (If you don't want to receive the request every time, you can check the option "Trust this device and never ask me again")
3. Enable Casting Permission on the iOS device
After accepting the casting request on the computer, a Start Broadcast page will appear on the iOS device, please follow the instruction to start casting:
- Tap Start Broadcast
- Select AirDroid Cast
- Tap Start Broadcast again, and wait for a few second countdowns
Now, the iOS devices' screen should appear on the computer
- Currently, you can mirror a maximum of 5 mobile devices to the computer, just scan the same QR code or enter the same cast code.
- All the features in Local/LAN connection mode are free and no account required
- If you want to use AirDroid Cast in remote connection mode, you will need to upgrade to Premium.
Q: Can I pause the screencast?
A: Yes, there is a Pause icon on the iOS device, just tap it to pause the screencast.
Q: Does AirDroid Cast supports mirror devices' audio?
A: Yes, you can check the details here: How to Mirror Android Device's Screen to PC by Using AirDroid Cast?