AirDroid Cast is a lightweight and wireless tool that allows you to mirror the screen from mobile devices (Android & iOS) to a computer (Windows & Mac), even the mobile devices and computers are far away from each other (placed in different places). Besides mirroring the device's screen, AirDroid Cast also supports mirroring the device's audio and the microphone's sound. If you upgrade AirDroid Cast Premium, you can remotely cast 5 devices' screens simultaneously, which really helps you stay productive while Live-streaming or Teaching online.
How to use AirDroid Cast to mirror the screen of your iPhone/iPad/iPod to a Windows/macOS computer?
Step 1: Free Download
Received End (Computer): Download AirDroid Cast from AirDroid Cast official website
Cast End (iOS device): Download AirDroid Cast from App Store
Step 2: Cast iOS Devices' Screen to your computer
You can use the following ways in AirDroid Cast to cast your iOS devices to a computer, check out the step details below:
In this way, you can cast your Local or Remote iOS device screen to a computer by scanning the QR Code or entering the Cast Code with the mobile edition of AirDroid Cast.
1. Initiate the cast request from your iOS device
Open AirDroid Cast on the iOS device and computer, then initiate the casting request from the iOS device
- Cast by Cast code: Input the 9 Cast Code shown on your computer and tap START CASTING
- Cast by QR code: Use the iOS device to scan the QR code shown on your computer and the cast request will send automatically
2. Accept the cast request on the computer
After tapping START CASTING on your phone, a cast request window "Allow the device XXX to cast its screen on this computer?" will pop up on your computer, please click Allow to accept the request. (If you don't want to receive the request every time, you can check the option "Trust this device and never ask me again")
3. Enable Casting Permission on the iOS device
After accepting the casting request on the computer, a Start Broadcast page will appear on the iOS device, please follow the instruction to start casting:
- Tap Start Broadcast
- Select AirDroid Cast
- Tap Start Broadcast again, and wait for a few second countdowns
4. Once succeed, the iOS devices' screen should appear on the computer
By installing AirDroid Cast on your computer, you will able to turn your computer into an AirPlay receiver, then you can cast the screen of your iPhone, iPad, and Mac devices to the computer. Check out the steps below:
1. Open AirDroid Cast on your computer and make sure the AirPlay Server is running
2. Connect your iOS device and computer to the same Wi-Fi network (How to check the devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi?)
3. On your iOS device, Go Control Center and tap Screen Mirroring, then select device which named with AirDroid Cast - xxx
(If you can't find the AirDroid Cast - xxx option, please disconnect the Wi-Fi and connect again)
4. Once connected, the screen of your iOS device will be cast to your computer
In this way, you will able to use a USB cable to cast the screen of your mobile device to a computer.
Developing, coming soon!