AirDroid Business provides 8 different templates to monitor your devices from every aspect efficiently. We provide an introduction to each template and if you want to know how these templates can enhance your business operation, please refer to our designated article.
Below is the brief introduction to each template, which you can find in the Dashboard of the Devices tab:
- Details: This template lists all your devices' detailed information at once. There are more than 20 column options for you to choose to align with your desire.
- General Indicators: You can get a holistic understanding of the devices' current status by glancing at this template. All the important information will be shown as graphics here.
- Device Network: With this template, you can monitor all the vital network details and keep your internet costs under control.
- Screenshot & Camera: This is the combination of Screenshot & Camera. You can see the devices' current screen status and the surroundings at once.
- Biz Daemon Status: Biz Daemon is the key factor for AirDroid Business to work. You will have to update the Biz Daemon to get the new features or optimization fix most of the time. As a result, this template will be quite important to every company.
- Device Map: This function lets you track your device location in real time. With other management functions, this will boost the device's security tremendously.
- Screenshot: Without the camera, this template might provide better functionality if the surroundings of the devices are not important to your duty.
- Camera: In contrast to the Screenshot template, this template only provides you with the camera shots. We have provided some use cases in our designated article.
If you are interested in setting up all these templates and giving them a try, please check this article.
Should you still be unsure how these templates can improve the operation and save unignorable costs, the blog article has all the analysis and use cases for you to take as a reference.