AirDroid Business provides a 360-degree overview and mobile-driven analytics for your device inventory. From the dashboard in the Admin Console, the different data usage & analytics are organized using Templates. Each Template displays one aspect of the analytics and tracking:
Device list, health & network usage:
- Device details: a list view of your devices and all the relevant information such as device online status, name, model, battery & CPU usage, network status, serial number, and etc.
Tip: you can customize the information that you want to see in the list view
- Device network: this view shows the network & traffic status of your device deployment, including network signal strength, cellular & Wi-Fi data usage, and distribution of connection types.
- General indicators: you can monitor indicators such as online/offline status, device offline time, storage availability, battery capacity, battery charging status, and battery temperature.
- Biz daemon status: you can also track the status of the Biz Daemon app installed on your devices. *Biz Daemon is the app that's installed on the device that you want to take control of. When the app doesn't work it may prevent you from being able to remotely control a device. You can monitor:
- The different Biz Daemon versions
- Permission status, including remote control, view mode, remote camera, file transfer, location, lock & factory reset, remote installation, AMS, and Kiosk.
*Recommended reading: what are alerts and how do you need them to improve monitoring?