Who needs the App Library?
AirDroid Business's Application Management Service (AMS) enables our users and customers to create a private enterprise app library to manage the releases of business applications. Here are who and why you might need an enterprise app library:
- Businesses that have a collection of company apps that needed to be deployed to various company-owned devices.
- Businesses that have a network of employees, customers, and partners who all might be using their devices. The App Library creates a professional image and a full-fledged app store for stakeholders to update and install apps on demand.
- Businesses that constantly upload and update apps, and need a way to manage these apps.
What can you do with the App Library?
- Upload apps and edit app details: fill in the app details, such as the name, description (long and short), app icon, and screenshots.
- Edit release notes: add notes for each release for your employees and customers.
- Multi-language support: you can create different language sets if you are operating in International regions.