The Logs function of the Geofence provides various categories to choose or insert the value to sort the logs as your demand. In this case, it will significantly enhance efficiency when you need to review the log as a manager.
Below is a brief introduction to all the categories:
- Date: You can limit the Logs to show you only the logs in the certain time period you select.
- Groups: If you have multiple device Groups and numerous devices, sorting the logs by groups can simplify the whole chart and make it easier to review.
- Device: This attribute can help you sort out all logs from one particular device.
- Status: This can divide the logs by how the device triggered the Geofence.
- Geofence: You can select a specific Geofence to see which devices are affected by the Geofence.
- Workflow: If you want to find out what workflow has been triggered, you can insert the workflow name in this column.
- Action: With this attribute, you can see what workflow action has been triggered on which devices and whether the action was successfully applied to the device by the system or not.
You can combine different categories to meet your demand so that the Logs can provide you with the exact information.
Should you want to know how to find the Logs function and utilize it, please refer to How can I utilize the Geofence Log on AirDroid Business?