What is Alerting (Alerts)
The Alerting feature in the Admin Console Dashboard is a way for you to set custom triggers and receive email notifications when your devices show critical activities.
Why do you need it?
After setting up the alerts and notifications, you won't need to stay in front of the screen and try manually monitor your deployment all day. The benefits of having alerts enabled:
- Free up more people resources
- Timely awareness of critical activities and being able to respond right away
- Cut down device downtime and prevent the risks from getting out of control
What are the triggers I can use?
There are more than 10 triggers for setting up your custom alerts. They include:
- Cellular and Wi-Fi data usage
- Device online/offline status
- Battery capacity and temperature
- Storage capacity
- Device motion and movement
- App status
- Biz Daemon permission status
- Kiosk Mode status
- Screen lock status
- External HDMI status