AirDroid Business and Remote Support for Business are two separate solutions AirDroid provides to business owners. You can purchase both products as one solution if this choice is the best for you, since both products actually share the same Admin Console.
If you only need one solution, but you are not sure which is the best choice for you, we provide some advice and analysis between two products for you below.
Basic Features Comparison
|AirDroid Business||Remote Support for Business|
|Who is it for?||
|Remote access permission||Permission is Customizable||User has to send request for support|
Why AirDroid Business is better for me?
- You have to deploy and manage more than 10 devices at the same time, and there is no upper limit of how many devices you want to deploy.
- You want all the deployed devices not abused by users and cause wasting of company resources, security issue, degradation of productivity.
- Remote control and monitor the devices without physically attending to the device location.
- Remote IT support and maintenance, including file transfer, APP upgrade, etc.
- Additional function depends on your needs:
- Permission management if you have multiple managers, teams, and groups of devices.
- Various devices' status dashboards and workbenches for you to have more visibility on devices for you to manage the devices better with detailed information.
- AMS, aka application management service, for you to create your own company app library and maintain your private apps just like maintain them on Google play.
- Kiosk Mode for you to lock the devices down, loop an app, limit the access to websites & apps, and even the system setting. In this case, you can serve the device as signage or have better management on the device usage, etc.
- Geofencing for you to track the path of the device and you can set up digital fences with automatic workflows to reduce the wasting of human power, etc.
Download eBook: the beginner's guide for AirDroid Business
Why Remote Support for Business is better for me?
- You have to provide support when your clients or employees need support or guidance for their mobile devices.
- You have to provide a way that you can provide your services without enrolling every device in the system.
- You need to secure the user's privacy during the remote troubleshooting sessions.
- You need any of the tools below during a remote troubleshooting session:
- Screen sharing allows you to see the user's device screen (without gaining control)
- On & Off session chat allows you to talk to the user while seeing the device screen for better communication
- Screenshot and recording can take a screenshot and edit it, or record a clip of a tutorial video and send it to your customer.
- Voice messaging, texting, and uploading files or documents allow you to interact with your customer when live chat isn't available
- Remote camera & augmented reality give you the ability to be with your customers or employees on the scene. Use AR to enhance the remote troubleshooting experience.
Download eBook: the beginner's guide for AirDroid Remote Support