AirDroid Business product overview
AirDroid offers 2 business solutions - AirDroid Business and AirDroid Remote Support for Business. Each product requires separate licensing, but you are free to make the addition whenever you see fit. Both products share the same Admin Console for admin and management tasks and a client (AirDroid Business Desktop Client) for connecting to devices remotely.
AirDroid Business v.s. AirDroid Remote Support for Business
The table below is a quick way for you to determine which product is best suited for your business needs:
|Products||AirDroid Business||AirDroid Remote Support|
Device monitoring, management & unattended remote control for small and large deployment
1-to-1 remote assistance & troubleshooting (requires user consent to see device screen)
|Who is it for?||
|Type of supported devices||
|Remote access permission||Unrestricted||Requires user permission|
Further reading: how do I choose between different AirDroid Business plans?
When should I choose AirDroid Business?
- You are deploying more than 10 devices (10 to 1,000 or more), either company-owned, rental, or client-owned.
- You need to manage and monitor device status either as part of your daily processes or as a service provided to your clients.
- You have a team of employees who need to access and help provision the deployment.
- You need one or all of the tools below while managing your devices:
- Remote troubleshooting (unattended) - the ability to remotely access your Android devices anytime without needing permission.
- App management, distribution, and update - the ability to automatically deploy apps and updates to remote devices.
- Kiosk Mode (device lockdown) - the ability to limit user access to apps, websites, and system settings on devices, as well as customizing the interface and look.
- Geofencing & location tracking - the ability to locate moving devices, set virtual boundaries and notification triggers, and track devices' route history.
Download eBook: the beginner's guide for AirDroid Business
When should I choose AirDroid Remote Support for Business?
- You are providing remote assistance for your employees or customers and a way for them to ask for support directly on the device.
- You are providing tutorials on teaching users how to navigate a device or using the apps.
- You need to secure the user's privacy during the remote troubleshooting sessions.
- You need any of the tools below during a remote troubleshooting session:
- Screen sharing - allowing you to see the user's device screen (without gaining control)
- Real-time voice chat - allowing you to talk to the user while seeing the device screen for better communication
- Screenshot and recording - take a screenshot and edit it, or record a clip of a tutorial video and send it to your customer.
- Voice messaging, texting, and uploading files or documents - different ways to still interact with your customer when live chat isn't available
- Remote camera & augmented reality - gives you the ability to be with your customers or employees on the scene. Use AR to enhance remote troubleshooting experience.
Download eBook: the beginner's guide for AirDroid Remote Support