Generally, keeping the AirDroid Kids process running on the devices' backgrounds is the key to maintaining its usage.
How to keep AirDroid Kids running in the background on Motorola devices?
Enable basic permissions for AirDroid Kids
Follow the guidance when you first-time open AirDroid Kids (enabled permissions which are needed).
Settings of Motorola Device
Go the Setting of your phone, find AirDroid Kids:
- Notification: Off
- Mobile data & Wi-Fi: make sure both Background data and Unrestricted data usage enabled
- Battery: Unrestricted
- Remove permission and free up space: disabled
- Display over the apps: Allowed
Go the Settings > Battery
- Battery Saver: Off
- Adaptive Battery: Use Adaptive Baterry option disabled
- Background tasks will consume a device's limited resources, like RAM and battery. So the Android OS system will handle the task killer when memory is low and very deliberately doesn't allow you or app developers to control the background task killer. That's why we can't keep the AirDroid Kids service permanently alive in the background.
Besides, the special case below will cause a connection problem too:
- Device power > off
- AirDroid Kids has been uninstalled
- There is no network on the device