You know your device has an internet connection and that Biz-Daemon is properly installed, but you're having problems connecting to your device. Sometimes it takes a few tries to get connected, or when you are in a remote control session, the image feed feels "laggy," if you're experiencing the above, then you may set the Connection Mode to Dynamic Mode.
What is Connection Mode?
We offer two types of connection modes, General Mode, and Dynamic Mode.
General Mode has a faster connection speed, lower frame rate, and lower data consumption. You can configure the Image quality to High, Medium, or Low.
Along with the recent updates, we created a new method of connecting to your device. The user can adjust the image quality and FPS to make the image in remote control smoother. You can only use Acquire Remote Sound and Voice Call in Dynamic Mode.
Note: Remote Sound is available for Standard and Enterprise plans.
You may experience a few seconds delay when trying to build an initial connection.
How to switch to Dynamic Mode on AirDroid Business Desktop Client:
1. Open up your Desktop Client controller app (PC)
2. Go to the upper-right hand corner Setting icon
3. In the new pop up window, under Connection Mode, select Dynamic Mode
4. You may choose to modify Image Quality and FPS according to your scenario
How to switch to Dynamic Mode on AirDroid Business Admin Console:
1. Go to Admin Console > Devices > Device List > Device's Operations
2. Click the upper-right hand corner Setting icon to switch the mode
How to switch to Dynamic Mode on AirDroid Business Mobile device:
Here's more info on Dynamic Mode and all the benefits of the new method of connecting to your devices:
Remote Audio Monitoring: Dynamic Mode for Android Remote Control