When in Kiosk mode, Bluetooth pairing and settings are restricted so that the end-user will not be able to connect to any unwanted Bluetooth device.
If you wish to pair a device in the field with a Bluetooth device
- Please exit the Kiosk Mode
- Remote control into the device using the Desktop Client
- Go into the device system settings
- Pair your Bluetooth device (the Bluetooth needs to be ON and ready to pair)
- Then reactivate the Kiosk Mode.
If you wish to turn the Bluetooth connection On or OFF, then you can go into the Kiosk Settings of your Admin Console to Enable or Disable the Bluetooth.
If you have multiple Bluetooth devices that need to be connected to, or if you want the end-user on the device to have access to Bluetooth settings. Although possible, it would be a new feature that needs to be developed. Email us, and let us know how you wish to manage your Bluetooth settings and devices.