The Monitor feature gives you a bird's-eye view of all your remote device screens and status in real-time. This feature provides 8 Different templates for you to monitor your Android devices efficiently. It includes General Indicators, Device Network, Biz Daemon Status, Details, Device Map, Screenshot, Camera and Screenshot & Camera.
To set up the templates to align with your needs, please follow the steps below:
1. Click Devices on the top of the page, if you never set up any templates, click Add Template in the middle. If you have existing templates, the ＋Add Template will be on the right of the page.
2. Select the template you want, and you can pick more than 1 template at the same time.
3. Click Update and all the templates you choose will show up.
All the templates also provide advanced functions for you to obtain the detailed information you want or perform remote access from the template. Let's check what you can do below:
● Details template: you can set up your own list so the template will only show the detail you want
● General Indicators, Device Network and Biz Daemon Status template: Most of the graphics shown on the template are clickable. After clicking, there will be a popup option for you to click See details. And some of the status graphics also provide you the option to set up alerts directly. For example:
● Screenshot, Camera and Screenshot & Camera template: You can perform remote access directly via these templates. The device detailed information can also be checked on these templates. For example:
- Hover the mouse onto the screenshot or camera and you can see
- Click the screenshot or camera and you can see
- Some detailed options
● Device Map template: You can locate the devices in this template and perform some actions such as Lock device, etc.
If you are interested in how these templates can boost your business efficiency, please check our dedicated article.