The Alerts feature frees you from sitting in front of your screen and monitoring all your devices to prevent any unexpected situation. The system will notify you when any anomaly occurs on a device if you set the feature to align with the operation.
If you are interested in some details regarding this feature, please refer to our blog article.
Before you set up an alert, please check the reminders below:
● Email delivery of the notification may be delayed depending on your Email service provider.
● A higher frequency to check the device status will consume more power and data on the device.
● The notification frequency can be set to one notification per day or one notification for every event.
● The limitation of the notification is 100 per day.
● The notification receiver can be a non-member of the admin console.
To review and set up an alert:
1. You can click Setting under most of the status graphics provided in the templates, and they will lead you to create a specific alert related to the graphic, for example:
2. Choose Devices＞Click Workbench＞Switch to Alerts
3. Click ＋Alerts, choose the alert type and insert the conditions for the alerts to align with your demands
4. After setting up an alert, you can check the log of alerts by clicking All logs
5. You can also click on the Alert name to check the log of a single alert.
If you are interested in other features of the Devices tab, please refer to this section in our help center.