After enrolling a device in your organization, you could enable the Unattended Mode for your device so that you can remote control the unattended devices when needed.
Please note that the Unattended Mode is only available for the Standard plan or above.
To enable the Unattended Mode, please follow the steps below:
1. If the device is yet to be enrolled, please enroll the device by scanning or inserting the Unattended Deployment Code. Please jump to step 5 if you use this method to activate the Unattended mode.
2. If you already enrolled the device in your organization, please open the AirDroid Remote Support application on the enrolled device and click the button that shows "Attended."
3. Click the Unattended button next to the Deployment method.
4. You will have to wait for 5 seconds and click OK to give consent for activating the Unattended Mode.
5. Click Continue and the application will guide you to the Play store to download the add-on. If your device does not have the Play store, the add-on will be downloaded via the browser. Please follow the instruction to complete the installation and permission authorization for Accessibility.
6. Follow the instructions shown on the screen to fully authorize AirDroid Remote support for the Unattended mode.
7. After all permissions are granted, the unattended mode is enabled successfully. We encourage you should check the article to make sure you can remote control the device when needed.