With the Standard plan, you can invite and manage multiple members to help you support your customers or unattended devices. You can also distribute the enrolled devices to different groups to ensure the supporters support the correct devices or customers.
To create and manage the device groups, please follow the steps below:
1. Login the Admin Console > Remote Support > Members & Groups > Groups
2. You can click "＋Create Group" to create a new group, or click the "＋" icon next to a group to create a sub-group.
3. You can edit the group information, move a group to sub- or upper-level and delete an empty group with the function on the "Operation" column.
After the groups are set, you can invite a new member with specific group permission or assign specific groups to existing members:
1. Login the Admin Console > Remote Support > Members & Groups > Members
2. Click "＋Members" on the top right and input the essential information to invite a new member. You can also import a member from AirDroid Business if you are using AirDroid Business simultaneously. The definition of the Role is just under the Role option.
3. You can edit a member's permission, remove a member, and check the information of an unactivated member with the functions on the Members page.