With Android Enterprise (AE) Setup, you can access advanced EMM features in AirDroid Business such as Android Enterprise (AE) Enrollment and Managed Google Play.
In this article, we will introduce:
To bind the organization's Gmail account on AirDroid Business, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to Devices > Device Enrollment > tap on Android Enterprise (AE) Enrollment > Click Register/Bind with Gmail.
Or click the Apps > App Library > Managed Google Play Store
2. Tap on Sign in to complete the login process of Android Enterprise (AE).
Once you are logged in to the Gmail account, tap on Get Started to proceed.
3. Enter the business name and other details of your company.
Once you are completed, please tap on I have read and agree to the Managed Google Play agreement and Confirm.
4. Tap on Complete Registration and you can use the Android Enterprise (AE) Enrollment.
After the Android Enterprise (AE) setup is completed, please refer to this article to actually enroll and manage all your devices.
If you need to unenroll the Android Enterprise (AE), there are 2 methods for you.
Method 1: For the Gmail account that is bound to another organization (or other MDM solutions)
1. Log in to https://play.google.com/work with your Gmail account that is used for Android Enterprise (AE) Setup. Then, tap on Admin Settings on the left.
2. Tap on 3 dots > Delete Organization.
3. You will receive a warning message and tap on DELETE to confirm the action.
Method 2: For your Gmail account that is bound on AirDroid Business
1. Log in to AirDroid Business Admin Console > Devices > Device Enrollment > tap on Android Enterprise (AE) Enrollment > Android Enterprise (AE) Configuration.
2. You will receive a warning message and tap Confirm to enter your login password for the unenrollment.
3. Once you receive this message and the following email, it means your Gmail account is unbound from AirDroid Business