Desktop Notification allows you to view all apps and system’s notifications on your computer. For instant, WhatsApp, WeChat, Line, Facebook, Twitter... all user and system app notifications are supported.
How to enable Desktop Notification?
First of all, make sure that the app you want receive has gained notification related permissions.
Next, you need to turn on the Desktop notification of AirDroid on your device (Tools > Desktop Notification). Notifications include text messages, calls, and apps. If you have unwanted notifications, you can turn it off in your desktop notifications.
How to block the notification mirror from specific apps?
You can choose to disable the notification mirror of a specific app:
1. Go to Tools page in AirDroid app > Click Desktop Notif > Click Allowed apps.
Uncheck the box next to the app you want to disable and tap OK. The app notification will not be mirrored to AirDroid Web/Windows/Mac next time.
2. Go to the main window of AirDroid Windows/Mac > click the Notification icon > select the app that you want to block notifications from > close Mirror notifications
3.If you don’t want to pop-ups notification, you can go to Settings > Notifications > enable Mute Notifications.
Why I Can't Receive Any Notifications on AirDroid Win/Mac/Web?
1. Make sure the device is running Android 4.0+
2. Make sure you've enabled Notification Mirror service in Desktop Notif of AirDroid app
3. For AirDroid Win/Mac, make sure you didn't turn on Mute Notifications in Settings of AirDroid Win/Mac or block notifications from specific apps
4. For AirDroid Web, make sure you've enabled desktop notifications via Account > General > enable desktop notifications
5. Make sure the app notification is not blocked. Double check on Ring icons > Blocked page.
If you still can't receive any notifications which has confirm your situations not belong to above cases, you can kill the AirDroid process and open it again.