AirDroid Notification feature allows you to receive and view all your phone's notifications on your computer. Whatever SMS notification, phone call notification or apps' notifications are all supported.
Besides, you can quick reply to message from WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Skype, Telegram and Kik on AirDroid desktop client. (How to quick reply to message from WhatsApp/Facebook Messenger/Kik/Telegram/Skype on AirDroid desktop client?)
How to enable Desktop Notification?
- Open AirDroid App> Me > Security & Remote Features
- Turn on Desktop Notif. > Enable Permissions
- Enable AirDroid Notification Mirror service > OK
- Back to the previous page, your phone is now set up
Step 2: Receive the phone's notification on your computer
- Sign in your AirDroid to AirDroid desktop client or AirDroid web client
- Make sure your device is online (How to check the connection status of the device?)
- To test if the notifications are working, head to Desktop Notif. in AirDroid app and tap Create a test notification
If you want to customize the notification as you like or block some apps' notifications to be displayed on your computer, please check (How to disable or block app's notifications mirror to your computer?)