When a device is deployed, you need to manually grant the permissions for Biz Daemon for relevant functions to work properly.
The list below are the permissions you can grant for Biz Daemon and what functions will be affected by which specific permission:
1. When the first time you open Biz Daemon, the application will ask you to provide the basic accessibilities to the Biz Daemon. We recommend you allow all the accessibilities to prevent anything unexpected.
2. From the next page, Biz Daemon will ask you for some advanced permissions for each function to work. You can customize them as you need, but please check the explanation under every permission.
● Accessibility: Related to remote access, app installation, etc.
● Device admin apps: If you do not grant the Biz Daemon Device owner permission, this permission is essential for Biz Daemon to work properly. It will not show up when Biz Daemon has Device Owner permission.
● Allow collect app usage data: Allow Biz Daemon to collect relevant data for AMS, reports, etc.
● Allow install unknown apps: For AMS app installation, etc.
● Apps notification: Allow the notification and other management functions to work.
● Ignore battery optimization: Optimize Biz Daemon's functionality.
● Further guidance of setting for you to enhance your management experience.
3. Click continue and the process will be finished.
4. If you need to change the permission after completing the deployment process, you can always change the accessibilities accordingly by opening the Biz Daemon.
After these steps, the Biz Daemon should work to align with your needs.
Just a reminder, the Biz Daemon layout, and options might be different from the screenshot in the article, depending on the Android System version and the device model.
Should you want to optimize the overall management experience, please check the next step.