To use AirDroid Business, you need to get some permission from the device during the enrollment.
Required Permission of AirDroid Business features:
Remote Control - Accessibility
View Mode - Screenshot
Remote Camera - Camera
Storage - Files
Device Management - Location
AMS - Allow collect app usage data, Allow install unknown apps
Kiosk - Device Admin App, Allow collect app usage data, Apps notification, Set as default launcher
Geofencing - Location
*To keep Biz Daemon running in the background, please also ENABLE Ignore battery optimizations.
*The steps and permission may vary due to different devices models and OS versions.
It allows you to use the following features:
1. Easy Remote Control (only available for Android 7 or above devices)
2. App installation, update (for AMS) and uninstallation (for App List)
Allow Biz Daemon on Accessibility.
For more details of Remote Control, please refers to the following articles:
Rooted devices: How to Use Remote Control for Rooted devices?
Non-Rooted devices: How to Use Remote Control for Non-Rooted devices?
Non-Rooted devices & Android 7 or above: Easy Remote Control - No-Fuss Setup for Non-Rooted Devices
Biz Daemon will start capturing the content of your screen, please choose Don't show again.
3. Enable Remote Camera (If it is applicable for your devices)
Allow Biz Daemon to take pictures and record video.
Review devices' locations and online status quickly, you can enable/disable this feature on Admin console as you need.
Click on Enable and switch on Location to grant this permission.
5. Device admin apps (For Kiosk)
Kiosk Mode allows the enterprise to turn remote devices into specific Kiosks by running enterprise-approved apps and customizing settings on Kiosk devices.
To use Kiosk Mode, You need to enable the following:
1. Activate device administrator or Device admin apps or for Biz Daemon
2. Allow Biz Daemon on Usage Access
3. Change Home Screen Launcher or Home app as your Kiosk app
4. Allow Biz Daemon on Notification Access
6. Allow collect app usage data (For AMS & Kiosk)
Allow Biz Daemon on Usage Access to use AMS.
7. Allow install unknown apps (For AMS)
Allow Biz Daemon on Install unknown apps to use AMS.
8. Set as default launcher (For Kiosk)
To activate Kiosk, Change Kiosk or AirDroid Business Kiosk as Home Screen Launcher or Home app.
9. Apps notification (For Kiosk)
After granting the permission, if you need to show apps notification on Kiosk mode, please refers the following:
Tap Kiosk on Biz Daemon > click on Apps notification > enable Biz Daemon on Notification access.
10. Ignore battery optimizations
Keep Biz Daemon stay connected in the background.
Click on Yes to ignore battery optimizations.
Note: if some features are not enabled, you can click Enable on this page to open.