1. Go to AirDroid Business desktop client, choose the device you want to send the file in the Devices list and then click Files.
2. Local device is on the left side of the windows, while Remote device is on the right side. And you can select the path you want to save the file on the right side.
3. Choose the file you want to transfer on the Local Device and then click the Send button at the top.
4. After the transmission is completed, you will see the file on Remote Device.
5. In addition, you can also copy, paste, rename, delete, etc. files on Remote Device.