1. Find the specific device you want to take action on from the Device List.
2. According to the group you choose, you can find the list of the devices in the group. For example:
3. Under the Operation column, The pen icon can let you customize the device name or leave remarks as you need.
4. The second folder icon allows you to move one or bulk devices from group to group.
5. The third devices icon can let you perform remote operations.
6. The last bin icon allows you to remove the devices from your organization.
Note: If you like to remove the binding device, and replace it with a new device. Please click the bin icon to remove the binding device, the system will return the available license quantity automatically. After that, you could enroll your replacement device in the Admin Console.
7. You can also set the access permission for the individual devices by clicking the Permission button above the device list.