AirDroid Business provides the functions for you to invite all the members you need to manage all your devices and to efficiently distribute the proper permission to each of your members so that they will not mistakenly access or change anything they are not familiar with.
Before you start to invite any member, please check the reminders below:
1. The invitee's email address cannot be registered for AirDroid Business's owner account before.
2. The invitee's email address cannot be currently registered as a member under another AirDroid Business's owner account.
3. Removing a member will take away their accessibility to the admin console.
4. If you want to assign a device group when sending the invite, please create the group prior to the invite.
5. Not all plans have the accessibility to every function, please refer to the plan you purchased.
There are two ways to visit the Members management page for you to start inviting someone:
1. Click Add Team Members on the Home page
2. Click Devices on the top of the page＞Choose Members & Groups
From this page, you can follow the steps below to manage your members:
1. Click ＋Members on the top right of the page＞Insert the email of the invitee, assign a role and group＞Click Invite
2. If you want to change the accessibility of a member, find the member and click the edit icon at the end of the row.
3. If you want to remove a member from your organization, find the member and click the trashcan icon at the end of the row.
Please visit our designated article regarding what are the differences between the roles in Role & Permission of AirDroid Business and how to create a customized role.