AirDroid Personal Premium can provide more features and a better experience.
Remote data quota
- Free account: 200MB of remote data quota monthly. When used up the quota, the free account can't use AirDroid Personal in remote mode.
- Premium account: No upper limit for the premium account, and you can use all AirDroid remote services freely.
Upgrade devices' quota
- Free account: Can connect to 2 devices only and not able to upgrade devices quota.
- Premium account: Support to upgrade devices quota with a low price of $1 per device per month. The maximum amount is 10 devices.
- Free account: Only allowed to control 1 device at a time.
- Premium account: Allow you to control 4 devices at a time.
- Premium account can transfer folders in local mode (Only support from PC to phone).
Fresh interface with no AD
- After upgrade to Premium, you won't see any AD.
Larger offline file size
- Free account: When use files for offline transfer, a single file can support up to 30MB.
- Premium account: When using a PC client to transfer files offline, a single file supports a maximum of 1 GB.
More remote features available
- Premium accounts can enjoy exclusive remote features. E.g:
- Turn on the device camera remotely and use the device as a monitor.
- Advanced features of "Find Phone" and retrieve lost phones at any time.
Disable connection alerts on the phone
- Upgrade to Premium, you can turn off the pop-up notification.
From now on, upgrade to AirDroid Premium to enjoy all the Premium features, Get Premium Here.