If your device is not rooted, you need to complete the Non-Root Setup by the following steps:
Step1: Turn on USB debugging
- Android 4.1: Setting > Developer options > Enable USB debugging.
- Android 4.2+：Setting > About phone > Tap Build Number for 7 times to enable Developer options. Then go to Developer options to enable USB debugging.
- Xiaomi Phone: You should also enable USB debugging(security setting) first before turn on USB debugging.
- Vivo Phone: You should also enable USB simulated input first before turn on USB debugging.
- Huawei Phone (Android 8.0+): You should also enable 'Allow ADB debugging in charge only mode'.
Step2: Connect your device with a USB cable.
Connect your phone and PC with a USB cable, checked the option ‘Always allow debugging from this computer’ which pops up on your phone.
If the pop-up window does not display on your phone, please kindly re-plugged the USB cable or try with another one, and make sure the driver of your device was installed correctly.
- If you are running Android 8.0+, disconnect the USB cable may disable the Non-Root settings. Please kindly checked 'Charging only' before you run the Non-Root setup.
Desktop client (Win/Mac)：
Open AirDroid desktop client on your PC (Win/Mac), find a binocular-like icon on the left panel, then click Non-Root to connect your phone.
Web client: (Non-Root setup only supported on Chrome)
Visit web.airdroid.com, click the Control icon, then follow the instruction to download the AirDroid Remote Control Plugin from the Chrome web store.
If you fail to download the Plugin or can't find your device, please kindly complete the Non-root setup on the desktop client.
After finishing all the steps above, you can initiate the Remote Control feature on the related clients to remote control your device.
- You need to complete the Non-root settings again if you reboot the device so that you can use AirMirror's functions normally.
keywords: comment obtenir une autorité non racine
- How to use AirDroid to remote control your rooted devices?
- How to use AirMirror App to remote control your device?
- How to remote control your Android devices on AirDroid PC/Mac?