If you meet the problem that AirDroid Disconnect Constantly, please follow the steps to see if it help.
1. Turn off the Power saving mode
Open AirDroid > Me > Settings > General > Turn off the Power saving mode
If the power saving mode turn on, AirDroid service on the phone will stop after about 30 minutes of inactivity. Once AirDroid service is stopped, connection might also be interrupted. Restart AirDroid maybe help.
2. Keep WLAN always on during sleep
Open Settings on your device > WLAN > Advanced > select Always of Keep WLAN on during sleep option..
3. Check if you've installed some app manager or memory cleanup tools that might kill AirDroid process
For example, If you're using Huawei device, the default Phone Manager app may kill the process of AirDroid when running memory cleanup feature. Adding AirDroid to the Memory cleanup whitelist will help. Open Phone Manager on your Huawei phone> System optimization> click the gear button on the top right corner> select Memory cleanup whitelist> select AirDroid and turn it on.
4. Keep screen awake
Open AirDroid > Me > Settings > General > Turn on Keep screen awake
5. Keep enough systems managing memory and battery power when connecting to your device
Different systems manage memory and battery in different ways, and some systems might kill the process of apps after a long period of inactivity.
For instance, If you're using MIUI (Phone brand is Mi), saving battery will restrict individual apps' background process, WLAN and mobile data connection, and GPS. Turning off Manage apps' battery usage will help. Open Settings in your device> Additional settings> Battery> Manage apps battery usage> turn off Manage apps' battery usage & Restrict apps when battery is low> select Choose apps to restrict> uncheck AirDroid> click OK.
6. Other factors, such as the unstable network will cause the disconnection.
If you are using Windows, you may click the Start button and enter cmd into the Search field. If the IP address displayed on AirDroid app is 192.168.xx.xxx, then you can type ping 192.168.xx.xxx -t and press enter to see your Ping result. And you may refer to the guide here for other OS: http://www.wikihow.com/Ping-an-IP-Address
The Ping result can help you to understand the status of your network, though not that accurate. If the Ping result isn't ideal, then we advice you to ask for help from network admin.
1. If you connect your device under 2G/3G/4G network, the network may lose connection when you receive a call. Thus the connection between your device and PC/laptop will be interrupted. You may connect your device to WiFi network and try again.
2. If you're using AirDroid Win/Mac, the connection will be interrupted when the computer goes sleep. AirDroid will restore the connection automatically when the computer connects to network again.