If your devices' system is Android 7 or above, you can check the following article for a better remote control experience: How to simplify remote control for your business?
For the devices which do not have the accessibility option and rooting the device is not an option, we provide the Non-Root Procedure for you. Please note, when a device is rebooted, you will need to perform the procedure again.
Please follow the steps below to gain your device the Non-Root permission:
1. Download and Install the AirDroid Business Desktop Client on PC.
2. Make sure Biz Daemon is installed on the device.
3. Enable USB debugging on the device. Please refer to the manual provided by the device manufacturer to find where to enable this setting.
4. Connect your device and PC with a USB cable.
5. Open the Desktop Client and choose Non-Root, then click the Connect option.
6. If this is the first time you have run this procedure, the following screen will pop up. Check the option "Always allow debugging from this computer."
7. When the following message shows, it means the procedure is complete, and you will be able to remote control the device.
If the procedure fails, there are some reminders and troubleshooting steps below:
1. If the procedure keeps failing, reset USB debugging by clicking Revoke USB debugging authorizations.
2. Please keep the default USB configuration when you connect your devices. Otherwise, the Non-root procedure will fail after unplugging your device.
3. For Android 9 or below, select Charging only or the option alike when the system request pops up.
4. For Android 10 or above, only select Transferring files / Android Auto or the related options when the system request pops up.