If your device is non-root, you need to complete the Non-root settings by the below steps:
1、Download & Install AirDroid Business desktop client on PC.
2、Gain Non-Root Permission for your devices.
Step1：Turn on USB debugging
Android 4.1: Setting > Developer options > Enable USB debugging.
Android 4.2+：Setting > About phone > Tap Build number for 7 times to enable Developer options. Then go to Developer options to enable USB debugging.
1. If your phone is Xiaomi, you should also enable USB debugging(security setting) first before turn on USB debugging.
2. If your phone is Vivo, you should also enable USB simulated input first before turn on USB debugging.
3. If your phone is Huawei Android 8.0+, you should also enable 'Allow ADB debugging in charge only mode'.
Step2：connect your device with the USB cable.
1. Connect your phone and PC with a USB cable, checked the option ‘Always allow debugging from this computer’ which pop up on your phone.
If the pop-up window does not display on your phone, please kindly re-plugged the USB cable or try with another one, and make sure the driver of your device was installed correctly.
1. If you are running Android 8.0+, disconnect the USB cable may disable the Non-Root settings. Please kindly checked 'Charging only' before your running the Non-Root setup.
1. Desktop client (Win/Mac):
Open AirDroid Business desktop client on your PC (Win/Mac), then click Non-Root to connect your phone.