Files feature allows you to manage your phone's files on a computer directly. Even your phone and computer are not under the same wifi, you can transfer files between your phone and your computer too.
Here some tips on how to use Files feature:
1. Download files to the computer
- Simply select the file(s) > click the Download icon on the toolbar.
- Or right-click "Download" > Select destination folder and the selected files will be downloaded to your computer.
2. Upload the files on the computer to your phone
- Simply click the Upload icon on the toolbar to select a folder(s)/ files on a computer.
- Or right-click "Upload" > Select the file or folder on your computer and the selected files or folder will be uploaded to the phone.
3. Delete the phone's files from your computer
- Select unwanted file(s) > Click the delete icon on the toolbar.
- Or right-click "Delete" > click "OK"
*Press "Ctrl" to select more than one file.
3. How to search for phone's files from your computer?
- Enter a keyword in the upper right corner of Files to search the file.
4. How to rename a file or folder?
- Select the file/ folder you want to rename > right-click "Rename" and enter the name you want.
5. Transferring Management
- Meanwhile, you can always see the progress of the upload and download from File Transfer List