Files feature allows you to manage your phone's files on a computer directly. Even your phone and computer are not under the same Wi-Fi, you can transfer files between your phone and your computer.
Here are some tips on how to use the Files feature:
1. Download files to the computer
- Select the file(s) > click the Download icon on the toolbar.
- Or right-click "Download" > Select destination folder, and the selected files will be downloaded to your computer.
2. Upload the files on the computer to your phone
- Click the Upload icon on the toolbar to select a computer's folder(s)/ files.
- Or right-click "Upload" > Select the file or folder on your computer, and the selected files or folder will be uploaded to the phone.
3. Delete the phone's files from your computer
- Select unwanted file(s) > Click the delete icon on the toolbar.
- Or right-click "Delete" > click "OK"
*Press "Ctrl" to select more than one file.
3. How to search for phone files from your computer?
- Enter a keyword in the upper right corner of Files to search the file.
4. How to rename a file or folder?
- Select the file/ folder you want to rename > right-click "Rename" and enter the name you want.
5. Transferring Management
- Meanwhile, you can always see the progress of the upload and download from the File Transfer List.