1. Check the network condition of your device.
Check the network of your AirDroid Buiness Daemon from the host devices that you want to control.
2. Keep WLAN always on during sleep.
3. Keep AirDroid Businessrunning on the background.
4. Check if you've installed some app manager or memory cleanup tools that might kill AirDroid Business Daemon process.
5. Keep enough Read-only memory and battery when connecting to your device.
6. Unlock your host device and keep the screen awake when connecting to your devices.