1. Check the Network Condition of Your Device
Click Server Connection Status on your AirDroid Business Daemon to see if Device Connection Service works properly.
2. Keep WLAN always on during sleep.
Open Settings > Click on Wi-fi > click on the 3-dots / gear icon> Advanced > select “Always” on Keep Wi-Fi / WLAN on during sleep.
3. Keep AirDroid BusinessRunning on the Background
4. Check if AirDroid Business Daemon is Whitelisted on Apps Manager or Memory Cleanup Tools
To avoid AirDroid Business Daemon may be killed by some memory optimizer apps, it is necessary to add Biz Daemon on whitelist.
5.Memory and Battery are Essential when Connecting to Your Device
To keep AirDroid Business Daemon running on the background, it is necessary to keep enough memory and battery on your devices
6. Keep your remote devices’ screen awake and unlocked during connection
Open Settings on your device > Display & Brightness > select Auto-Lock / Sleep > select Never