With AirDroid Web client (web.airdroid.com), you can use the Apps Feature to manage the Apps which installed on your devices.
How to install Android apps?
- To install a new app (.apk file saved on your computer) to your Android devices, simply click Install App on the upper right corner and choose the .apk file you want to install from the new file browser window.
- The .apk file will be loaded to your Android phone. You may then need to check your phone and tap on Install to confirm and complete the installation.
- "Unknown sources" need to be checked on your Android to install .apk file from outside Google Play Store.
- On your Android, go to System Settings > Security > Unknown sources, or Settings > Applications > Unknown sources for some devices.
How to uninstall Android apps?
- Select one or more apps you want to uninstall and click Uninstall, then click OK in the confirmation window. The uninstall command will be sent to the Android device.
- Check the Android device and tap Uninstall to confirm.
How to download/backup Android apps？
- Select one or more apps you want to download/backup and click Download on the upper right corner, then click OK in the confirmation window and the apps selected will be downloaded from the Android devices to the computer (saved in a zipped file if you select more than one app).