If AirDroid is disconnected by power saving mode on your phone, please check:
- Samsung: This process is to prevent AirDroid from being suspended after 3 days of inactivation on Samsung, which might cause the notifications failed to be sent to you.
- Settings >Battery >Power saving mode >turn it off /untick.
- Settings >Battery >Power saving mode >DETAIL > untick AirDroid.
- Huawei: Turn off the Power saving mode is unavailable for Huawei.
- Google Nexus: Settings>Battery>tap the button on top-right corner > turn off Battery Saver
- HTC: Settings > Battery >Power saving mode >turn it off
- LG: Settings>Battery and power saving>turn off the power saving mode.
- Sony: Settings > Power management > STAMINA mode > Apps active in standby >Tick AirDroid
If you’ve tried above settings but the problem remains, please proceed to the following for advanced setting:
Settings>Developer options>Background process limit >select ”Standard limit”
The options of “No Apps Allowed to Process” and “No More than One App Processing at Background” is not suggested, select above two might prevent AirDroid from functioning properly.
1. If you have connected your device to a 2G/3G/4G network, the network will be disconnected when you receive an inbound call. Thus the connection between your device and PC/laptop will be interrupted. You may connect your device to WiFi network and try again.
2. If you're using AirDroid Win/Mac, the connection will be interrupted when the computer goes sleep. AirDroid will restore the connection automatically when the computer connects to the network again.