When you have a Xiaomi device and need to use AirDroid for long-term remote control, you can to follow the steps as below to make a set.
- Keep your device charged all the times.
- Adjust the screen brightness to the lowest to reduce the battery consumption.
- Connect a stable Wi-Fi.
- In order to keep AirDroid running better, depending on the device model, you need to open the relevant permissions.
The setting of Xiaomi device:
1. Allow AirDroid to autostart in your device.
Go to Setting > Permission > Autostart, and check AirDroid to autostart
2. Set AirDroid as a Protected App
Open Security > Permission > Allow AirDroid to autostart > Click AirDroid and turn on all permission
Go to Setting > Battery& performance > Manage apps battery usage(if your device doesn’t have this choice, you can skip this setting) > Choose apps > Click AirDroid > Choose No restrictions, then battery saver doesn’t restrict AirDroid’s activity.
3. Make sure always having a WLAN connection
Go to phone Settings > WLAN > Advanced setting> Allow always keeping WLAN on during sleep. (if your device don’t have this choice, you can skip this setting)
4. Enable USB debugging to use AirMirror
Go to phone Settings > System & Device > Additional settings > Developer options > enable USB debugging and USB debugging (Security settings).
Note: You should enable USB debugging and USB debugging(security setting) at the same time so that you can control your phone from PC.