To upgrade your AirDroid Business subscription, including the plan or the number of devices. You may refer to the following steps to successfully upgrade your plan or the number of your devices.
1. Log in to your Admin Console with your Owner account.
Owner Account is the account you register on AirDroid Business.
2. Hover over to the upper right-hand corner and select Purchase.
3. Click on Upgrade my subscription plan.
4. Choose the plan you wish to upgrade or the device amount you want to add and click Pay Now.
1. If you wish to upgrade over 200 devices, please contact the Customer Success Team.
2. Pricing is prorated to the current subscription date, so you will not pay anything extra.
3. During the effective subscription period, you may upgrade the plan and devices whenever you want, but please note that a downgrade is not allowed.
4. If you wish to downgrade, you can only do so when the subscription comes to an end. You can choose to renew a different plan and lower the number of your devices.