A new version released brings quite a few features and critical bug fixes. To make sure your devices are running the latest version of Biz Daemon, you can set up the Auto Update for Biz Daemon on your unattended devices.
Enable Auto-Update from Google Play.
- Open Play Store on your devices.
- Tap Menu on the Search Bar.
- Go Settings and tap Auto-update apps.
- Checked "Over any network" or " Over Wi-Fi only."
If there is no Google Play Store on your device and your device is rooted, you can Enable Auto-Update on Biz Daemon directly.
- Open Biz Daemon on your device.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap Auto-update.
- Tap Enable Auto-Update.
Note: Non-root device is not able to enable Auto-Update on Biz Daemon directly.