Time to share a great piece of news with our personal users. We have introduced the ‘AirDroid Remote Support’ to help you build quickly connect to your friends’ devices, with several fantastic features like Real-time Voice Call, Screen sharing, Tutorial Gesture to help them locate and resolve the phone issues, whether they are using Android or iOS device.
Step By Step Tutorial to use AirDroid Remote Support:
1. Download AirMirror on your devices (Remote Support has been integrated into AirMirror, the iOS version will be released soon!)
3. Open AirMirror, tap Remote Support and enter the 9-digital connection code which shows on AirDroid Remote Support App.
Major features of AirDroid Remote Support:
- Quick connect without an account
Use the 9-digital connection code to build the connection without share account, make the connection more safety.
- Sharing screen without root devices or non-root setup
View the screen device of your family or friends' phone, no need to root your devices or do any non-root setup.
- Real-time Voice Call & Message chat
Make a real-time Voice Call or send message to each other to make the communication more efficient.
- Tutorial Gesture
Show the operations on your family or friends' devices, they should just follow your steps.
- Privacy protection
Your partner can pause screen sharing when they are going to enter some sensitive information like passwords.
- Support for multiple platforms
AirDroid Remote Support available on Android and iOS.
AirDroid Remote Support provides a free trial for 2 days, starting from the first connection was build. After the trial, you should purchase it to keep using.
Special discount of 50% off to celebrate the new product launched, the price for a monthly subscription will be $1.99, and only $1/month for an annual subscription.
Click here to learn how to purchase the AirDroid Remote Support.