1. Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
2. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.
3. Scroll to Subscriptions, then tap it.
4. Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
5. Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
If you don’t see an option to cancel a particular subscription, then it's already canceled and won't renew. If the subscription recently expired, you should see an expiration date. If you recently canceled the subscription, you should see the date through which you'll have access to the subscription.