Remote Control Feature is now available on AirDroid Remote Support App!It means you can use the AirMirror app to remote control your clients' devices directly when you are providing remote support to help them solve their phone issues. Check more details here!
1. Download AirDroid Remote Support from Google Play/App Store or our official website.
2. Install and Open AirDroid Remote Support.
3. Grant permission for AirDroid Remote Support if you are running Android Devices.
- Go Settings of your devices and find the Permissions of AirDroid Remote Support.
- Allow Display pop-up window/Display floating window in permissions settings.
- Back to AirDroid Remote Support, and the code will be generated automatically.
4. After granting permissions, you should see the 9-digit connection code on the device.