With AMS, you can upload your company-owned private applications on Organization App Library or select any application from Managed Google Play Store.
Once published, you can release the app directly to remote devices.
Note: To use Managed Google Play Store, you need to enroll your device with Android Enterprise (AE). For more details, please refer to this article.
To know more, please refer to our article:
What is the Application Management Service (AMS)?
What is Force Installation for AirDroid Business?
If you need to upload private applications on Organization App Library, follow the steps below:
1. From Admin Console＞Select Apps＞Click App Library＞Choose Organization App Library
2. You can drag-and-drop your APK files to upload or click to upload
3. After the upload is completed, you need to add App Details, Graphic Assets, and Screenshots for your app.
Next step, customize your Apps on AirDroid Business.
If you need to install any apps from Managed Google Play Store, follow the steps below:
1. From Admin Console＞Select Apps＞Click App Library＞Choose Managed Google Play Store > Tap +Add app
2. Select apps from the Feature Apps or search for the apps you would like to add to the AMS. Tap on Select to proceed the next step.
3. Select your devices to release the app on Test Release and Formal Release.
4. After that, please check Release History on Version Update and see if the device installed the app.