Create an app
Sign in Admin Console.
Select Applications > App Library > Create Application
You can drop app APK or click to upload.
Select a default language and add a title for your app. Type the name of your app as you want it to appear on App Library.
Create your app list and complete other details.
Set up app listing
You can add a name, short description, and full description for an uploaded app.
You can add up to 8 screenshots for each supported device type: phone, tablet (7-inch & 10-inch), etc. To upload screenshots for different device types, under “Screenshots” click a device-specific tab.
- JPEG or 24-bit PNG (no alpha)
- Minimum dimension: 320px
- Maximum dimension: 3840px
- The maximum dimension of your screenshot can't be more than twice as long as the minimum dimension.
Languages & translations
When you upload an app, the default language is English (United States, en-US). You can add translations of your app's information along with in-language screenshots and other graphic assets.
- Upload app.
- Select an app and review the languages listed under “App Details."
- To add new languages, select +Add languages.
Tips: If the app you want to upload to App Library has been published to Google Play, you can click “To acquire from Google Play” to auto fill in app details quickly.
Update an app
When you're ready to make changes to your APK, use the following checklist to make sure that existing users will receive your update.
- The package name of the updated APK needs to be the same as the current version.
- The version code needs to be greater than the current version.
- The updated APK to be signed with the same signature as the current version.
Upload your APK
- Sign in Admin Console.
- Select Applications > App Library > choose the app you need to update and click the “Update” button.
- Upload your APK,fill in update log, and click “Next”
- Select devices you need to update, staged rollouts range and app publish time.
- If you do not want to release your app to App Library immediately, click ”Save but not release”; Or click “Release”.
Tips: You can edit the version details which was saved in the draft box and continue with the release process when you click the icon the second time.