Sometimes you want your app release not only listed in App Library but also installed immediately on the devices. This can be accomplished by a single click.
- Go to “Applications” on the top menu and select “App Library” on the left.
*Note: “App Library” is a default name. You can customize it as your wish. For details, please see What is Customized Brand.
- Follow the instruction to upload the app file and submit the app’s details. You can set up details about your rollout plan as the final step.
- At the middle of this page, you will find the “Force Installation” checkbox. Select the checkbox to enable it.
- The “Only install after 12 am” function lets you decide whether to install the new app onto devices only after midnight. If you want to install the new app onto devices immediately, leave the checkbox empty.
- System will publish the new APK file to App Library first and then install it onto your devices. If you want to install the new app onto devices immediately, select “Standard publishing”. Click “Release” to publish and install your new app.
Limitations of Force Installation
- Please make sure you have obtained permission on your devices before activating Force Installation.
- Under non-rooted condition, devices with Android 4.0 or lower the installation process will not be complete. You need to give permission from the device end to complete the installation process.