You can redesign your App Library, including the name, icon, launch page, and top bar. For the name and icon, you will see your changes after a new version of the APK is updated. As for the launch page and top bar, you can see your changes once you click Update.
Please follow the steps to customize your own App Library:
1. Go to Admin console > Apps > App Market & Brand
2. You can rename App Library, and click the Upload icon to upload App Library icon. The size of the icon must be 144 x 144 pixels. If you want to remove an uploaded icon, please click the Clear button.
3. For the launch page, click Upload image to upload it; your launch page will be cropped to 1920 x 780 pixels. Click Preview to preview your new launch page in the portrait and landscape modes. If you want to remove the uploaded image, click Clear to remove it.
4. For your App Library Interface, click the corresponding icon to change the logo, title, and Top-color.
5. Click Update at the bottom right of this page to upload your changes. After that, please re-install the bulk-deploy APK on remote devices to apply changes for your App Library.
Please note that it could not deactivate App Library on devices with Biz Daemon lower than v126.96.36.199