You can redesign your App Library, including the name, icon, launch page and top bar. For the name and icon, you will see your changes after a new version of the APK is updated. As for the launch page and top bar, you can see your changes once you click “Update".
- Go to “Applications” on the top and select “Customized Brand” on the left.
- Rename “App Library” in the Name field and click “Upload icon” to upload the new icon. The size of the icon must be 144 x 144 pixels. If you want to remove an uploaded icon, click “Clear” button to remove it.
- For launch page, click “Upload image” to upload it; your launch page will be cropped to 1920 x 780 pixels. Click “Preview” to preview your new launch page in the portrait and landscape modes. If you want to remove the uploaded image, click “Clear” to remove it.
- For your App Library top bar, click the corresponding icon to change the logo, title, and color.
- Click “Update” at the bottom right of this page to upload your changes.