Kiosk Mode for AirDroid Business is a lockdown function that allows you to set specific apps and restrictions on your remote devices. In an open environment such as a demonstration device or a closed system POS application, Kiosk Mode ensures that the users cannot use the device for anything else. With Kiosk, users are allowed to access only specific apps or functions, providing additional protection to your devices.
What can the Kiosk Function Do for My Business?
The world is changing fast, and so are the ways we use our mobile devices. With a built-in operating system and an ever technological advancing display, what a great opportunity it would be to convert our mobile devices into a world-class means of interacting with our customers and staff.
Try to imagine a mobile device Kiosk at work in any industry.
- At a glance of a device with the Kiosk Mode, a customer checking into a Hotel can see the promotion of a new restaurant or any other vital information. They can receive information regarding the hotel or the new Egyptian Cotton sheets they are resting on without having to call the front desk.
- A Field Device can be locked in Kiosk mode so that only specific applications are allowed to run. Thus protecting system settings and minimizing the chance of being stolen.
- Logistics Company with the need to help track vehicles on the road with built-in apps for drivers to use. The device can be set up so drivers have access only to the applications needed to get the job done. Drivers can focus on the drive to increase efficiency and safety on the road. System Administrators no longer need to worry about drivers making changes to the device or settings.
Streamlined service and experience are essential for any businesses that incorporate the use of mobile devices. The security of the device and customer experience are not compromised if a Kiosk environment protects the device system. Specific information and applications can work with Kiosk without the risk of tampering the device.
A Mobile Device Kiosk Can be Used for:
- Self Help and Information: Hotels, Museum, Theme Parks, Hospitals, Indoor/Outdoor Venues
- Company Owned Device: Logistics, Field Agents, On-Site Employess
- Customer Interaction: Retails Stores, Shopping Centers
- Advertisement: Commercial Areas, Digital Signage
- Service: Airports, Train Stations, Libraries, POS Systems
- Education: Schools, Interactive Programs, Learning Centers
- And Much More...
Talk to an AirDroid Business Representative and see how we can improve your business!