You can customize the information of the company-owned application after the upload process is completed. The customizable information ranges from App Detail, Graphic Assets, and Screenshots of your app.
- App Detail:
1. Language Setting, the default language is English (United States, en-US)
2. App Name
3. Short Description
4. Full Description
- Graphic assets:
1. App Icon (limited to PNG)
- JPG, JPEG or 24-bit PNG (no alpha)
- Minimum dimension: 320px
- Maximum dimension: 3840px
- The maximum dimension of your screenshot can't be more than twice as long as the minimum dimension.
- Up to 8 screenshots for each supported device type.
Languages & translations
1. If your application supports multi-languages, choose Additional languages
2. Select languages to specific locations so that the user from those locations will be able to use the translated version
3. click To acquire from Google Play to autofill in-app detail if the app you want to upload to AMS is on Google play
4. Review the auto-filled information before clicking Next to proceed; please remember to check all App Details for the additional language by opening the Language Setting drop-down menu.
Next step, set Test Release and Formal Release.