1. To start broadcasting notifications to your remote devices, or to customize the way your Notification looks, click on Devices and select Notification.
2. Click Create Notification.
3. Here, you can upload an image to be used as the Cover for the notification, write a Summary, Title, and add Content.
Click Preview to see your notification layout and style before publishing.
TIPS : "A picture is worth a thousand words." Cover can be utilized as a great way to interact with users on the end device, providing a much better visual content compared to ordinary text.
4. Scroll down and click on Add to select specific groups or devices that will receive the notification.
You can also specify a schedule of when to broadcast the messages in Publish Time. Standard Publishing, delivers the notification right away.
Note: If you need to send an urgent message to your users, you can Enable Force Reading and they need to tap on Got it! to close the dialogue.
5. After clicking on Publish, Notification will be sent and the status of the published notification can be seen. You can click on your message under Title of Notification List to view content details, and look under Status to see if the user on the device have read the notification. Click on the trash icon to delete the message. Please note, this will delete the notification on the device.
To customize the way the Notification App looks on your device please refer to the following:
1. Click on Customized Brand to create a unique look for the Notification App on your device.
Details such as the App Name and Icon, Launch Page and Notification App Interface, can be customized.
* Please Note: Due to system requirements, changing the application name and icon requires the download and installation of a new APK, whereas changes to the Launch page and Notification App Interface, can be reflected immediately.
2. If you have uploaded an image, click on Preview to see how the image is displayed in Portrait and Landscape Mode.
3. Scroll down and adjust the Notification App Layout Setting by uploading Logo, editing Title, and Top-bar. Click on Update to proceed.
4. After creating a Customized Brand, a window will show the directions to download the latest APK
There are 2 WAYS to download the latest APK:
1. Go to the Download icon of Admin Console, download and install the bulk-deploy APK to your device and your device will be bound with your AirDroid Business account automatically.
2. Go to the browser on your remote device and access https://airdroid.at/XXXXXX.
(Note: XXXXXX is your unique bulk-deploy ID that is assigned for your company, which is automatically generated after updating your APK.)
When you access the link on your controlled device, the deploy APK will download automatically.
After downloaded and installation of the new APK on your remote device, the Notification APP should reflect the customized changes.